Designer Floor Covering
Your Source for Discount, Mill-Direct Carpet and Floors
Laminate Floor Options
Laminate flooring is offered in a variety of colors, textures, and styles. It is one of the most affordable and versatile types of flooring for homes and commercial spaces, as it is designed to emulate the appearance of real wood, tile, or stone with vastly superior performance benefits. Laminate floors can come in styles such as:
- Handscraped & Rustic – Expensive treatments in hardwood simulated in laminate
- Reclaimed – Another hardwood lookalike with a lighter, more natural feel.
- Weathered & Distressed – Yet another hardwood look works perfectly with the farmhouse style of décor.
- Marquetry – This visual uses an inlaid pattern to form an intricate design. Chevron is a popular marquetry look today.
Laminate Floor Layouts and Patterns
The way laminate flooring is installed can completely alter the way it looks and feels in a space. There are a variety of arrangements laminate can be installed, including:
- Wide Planks – This style of laminate is great for larger areas. Because of the width of the planks, the installation is fast and easy and the visual fills large spaces
- Mixed Width – Planks in varying widths or planks that have a mixed width appearance make for a uniquely rustic laminate floor.
- Diagonal – Traditional laminate planks are laid out diagonally to create visual interest and depth in a space.
About Designer Floor Covering
Designer Floor Covering, LLC is a full service flooring dealer located at 7515 so. State in the Lighting Specialists center.
We are a family business and have been on state street for nearly 40 years.
We specialize in providing extraordinary customer service and design assistance when purchasing carpet and hard surface flooring. We carry apartment and builder grade, up to high end designer patterns.
Low Prices • Buy Local • Free Samples
Benefits of Laminate Floors
Laminate floors offer a variety of benefits, including:
- *Waterproof. Not all laminate flooring is waterproof, but Mannington’s Restoration Collection® laminate floors feature SpillShield®Plus Waterproof Technology. There’s no need to worry about spills, melting ice cubes, water dripping dogs and more which makes it great for kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms, basements and mudrooms.
- Affordability. Laminate can provide you with the look of hardwood or tile at a fraction of the cost.
- *Superior indoor air quality. This is a very important topic for homeowners and all Mannington laminate is FloorScore® certified for superior indoor air quality. Laminate also does not trap dirt, dust, or allergens, making it perfect for homes where this is a concern.
- Low-Maintenance. Laminate provides you with the appearance of hardwood without having to re-stain or re-finish the floor. Plus, it’s easier to keep clean than carpeting or tiled floors.
- Extremely durable. Laminate floors provide you with up to 5x more scratch resistance than hardwood.
- Variety. If you’re looking for flooring that’s going to help your home stand out from the others in your neighborhood, laminate can help! With so many colors and styles to choose from, it’s easy to amplify your home décor with flooring.
- *Made in USA. Mannington laminate floors are proudly made in the USA.
- *NALFA Certified – Mannington Laminate floors must pass a rigorous 11 point test to certify to the North American Laminate Flooring Association standards. Not all laminate can do this!
*When looking for a laminate floor, be sure to do your research especially around these topics. Mannington offers floors with these attributes, but not every flooring manufacturer does.