Designer Floor Covering
Your Source for Discount, Mill-Direct Carpet and Floors
Luxury Vinyl Plank and Vinyl Tile Options
Today’s luxury vinyl features some of the most innovative, versatile, and high-performing flooring available. Premium vinyl flooring offers the richness and texture of more expensive natural materials, such as hardwood, ceramic tile, and stone, without maxing out your budget. Offered in tile, plank, and sheet formats, vinyl flooring boasts realistic visuals, easy installation, and a high level of comfort.
Luxury vinyl is strong but soft underfoot, maintaining a comfortable temperature in all seasons. Vinyl is waterproof, which makes it perfect for kitchens or other high-traffic areas such as a living room or den. Designer Floor Covering’s luxury vinyl tile, plank, and sheet vinyl offer a durable, protective top layer that resists scratches, dents, and stains from family pets. It’s exceptionally easy to clean, and more protected against drops and spills – perfect for your family’s busy lifestyle.
Vinyl Plank Flooring Options
Vinyl planks allow you to achieve the look of hardwood or tile at a fraction of the cost. They are all waterproof, easy to clean and maintain, scratch resistant and more. Learn more about the most popular types of vinyl plank floors:
Expanded Polymer Core (WPC): Manufactured with a rigid expanded PVC core instead of a solid PVC backing, WPCs have tiny air pockets in the core that create great sound properties in a space. This expanded core is joined with a traditional thin LVT Cap to create it’s visual and usually has an attached pad on the back to create softness under foot. Most WPC products have a locking system and are installed as a floating floor requiring no glue.
Solid Polymer Core (SPC): This type of flooring includes a solid PVC core with a thin traditional LVT cap to create the visual. This solid un-plasticized core is incredibly stiff and tough with great indentation and temperature stability properties. This product is also generally a floating floor and can be installed without any glue.
Traditional Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT): Traditional LVT floor is composed of multiple layers of flexible PVC making it much less stiff then the rigid core products. It is composed of a scratch resistant wear layer, a decorative/image layer and a durable flexible backing layer and is known to be stable and reliable. Most Traditional LVT requires adhesive and is glued to the floor in an installation.
About Designer Floor Covering
Designer Floor Covering, LLC is a full service flooring dealer located at 7515 so. State in the Lighting Specialists center.
We are a family business and have been on state street for nearly 40 years.
We specialize in providing extraordinary customer service and design assistance when purchasing carpet and hard surface flooring. We carry apartment and builder grade, up to high end designer patterns.
Low Prices • Buy Local • Free Samples
Benefits of Luxury Vinyl Floors
Benefits of Vinyl Plank
- Waterproof. Waterproof vinyl planks can be used anywhere, but have added benefits in areas that might be more likely to have spills and leaks like kitchens, bathrooms, and basements.
- Easy to Clean and Maintain. As with any type of flooring, vinyl plank requires the occasional cleaning. This is especially true if it’s used in a high traffic area – but luckily they’re are easy to clean and maintain.
- Scratch and Indentation Resistant. Vinyl plank flooring is made to be lived on. It doesn’t scratch, indent or stain easily, which makes it kid and pet-friendly. Vinyl planks durable qualities allow you to install it virtually anywhere in your home.
- Realistic Visuals. From wood to marble, decorative tile, parquet, shiplap and concrete, your options for flooring choices are virtually limitless.
- Ample Variety. Not only will you be able to easily find a floor you love that fits in your desired home décor style, you may have trouble choosing just one favorite!
Benefits of Vinyl Sheet Floors
In addition to their affordability, vinyl sheet floors offer a variety of other benefits and features, including:
- Realistic visuals. Vinyl sheet can be designed to look like other more expensive flooring options. From encaustic tile to marble, stone, wood and slate, your options for choices are virtually limitless.
- Easy to clean and maintain. As with any type of flooring, vinyl sheet requires the occasional cleaning but overall it’s very easy to clean and maintain.
- Extremely durable. Vinyl sheet is often compared to linoleum flooring, but it is stronger and longer-lasting. It doesn’t scratch or stain easily, which makes it kid and pet-friendly.
- Ample variety. If you’re looking for flooring that’s going to help your home stand out from the others in your neighborhood, vinyl sheet is your answer. Because vinyl sheet is available in a wide variety of realistic styles like unique designs, wood, stone, and slate, it’s easy to create a floor that’s uniquely yours.
- Waterproof. Vinyl sheet can be used anywhere, but they’re especially ideal for rooms like kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms and mudrooms.
- Not permanent and expertly laid out for you. Vinyl sheet is especially great for homeowners who like to change up their décor style frequently as it’s not permanent. Bonus: when our in-house styling team creates our vinyl sheet they expertly layout the design so there’s no guesswork during installation.